Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

A grateful message!

There was a time when I was lost in d darkness of ignorance,
There was a time when I had just one thing in my heart;
Sorrows, despair, betrayals..
There was a time when Time was shattered behind the dark clouds of depression..
Though I was sittin in the hope that some one will pick me up in his arms and nourish me,
And that day finally arrived wen you held my hand and took me along with you in a journey of LIFE..
Today I am left with are;
The tears of gratefulness in my eyes..
A fountain of love in my soul..
A heart full of Compassion,
And all this belongs to you..
I bow down infront of you on dis divine day..
You are Divine..
-- priya tindwani