Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Om namo narayanaya

Om namo narayanaya
I stand protected by the divine eye
Om namo narayanaya
Flow on, tears of joy; 
Om namo narayanaya
Pure love takes me to a new high 
Om namo narayanaya
I feel so light, I could fly.
Om namo narayanaya
Such bliss, I unabashedly cry
Om namo narayanaya
At thy feet doth peace lie
Om namo narayanaya
Yes, ego less - O my! 
Om namo narayanaya
For thine attention I shalt ever vie
Om namo narayanaya
In thy arms I wish to die
Om namo narayanaya
T’is total absolute surrender to the divine high
‘Coz I luv you guruji, don’t I?
-- Chitra