Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Grace!!!!!!

Grace!!!!!!                                                       
Being in his Grace has filled me with Gratitude Or Being in his Gratitude has filled me with his Grace, I know not this I know not that, Abundance of all this is only I care to know, Being in his Grace has filled me with Happiness Or Being in his Happiness has filled with me his Grace i  know not this I know not that, Joy in every moment is only I care to know, Being in his Grace has filled me with Bliss OR Being in bliss has filled me with his Grace I know not this i know not that embrace of his being on me is only I care to know,                               Being in his Grace has filled me with Love Or Being in his Love has filled me with Grace, I know not this I know not that, showering of this infinity is all I care to know!!!!!!!!   
Jaigurudev