Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Dedication to Sri Sri :)


And then he asked - "Do u have a pass to come inside"
"I just bought one"
And then the way he smiled with a tinge of laughter
As if He knew everything and Enjoyed how I made it to Him  
And the time paused that moment......
Though it were 40 minutes...
I knew it only to be few seconds....
I looked, looked and looked...
Dissolving into the infinity....
That moment.. I was Infinity...
And now I know...
By the way You held me that Day,
U will hold me everytime I am about to fall...
You will hold me every single time... every single moment...
It was Love.. It was Beauty..
U allowed me to be You!!! 
Thank You is such a small word...
For the Intimacy That I had that moment...
That MOMENT!!

LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U LOADS AND DHER SARA....