Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Until the candles burn along...


The angels came together
They danced in utmost glee
The Mozarts of all the times
Composed seductive cacophony.

The candles in all their scent
Lit up, shone bright and warm
The flowers in all their dainty 
Blossomed, beautiful and calm.

You weren’t there and yet you were
I’ve waited and I will wait still long
The words are there, the rhythm too
I’ll wait till we are the song.

I sat and watched, you weren’t there
Yet I’ve felt you in deep and strong
I’ll wait for you, however long
I’ll wait till you come along.

The music shan’t die, the candles can’t burn out 
The flowers can never droop
No dance can stop, no moon can wane
Until I have the hope.

I shall wait, and wait, forever long
I shall wait till you come
Till the cacophony, the flowers and me
And candles can burn along.

Smile n shine
---Shwetal Rai