Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Guruji's Grace


Dear Guruji,

I am you, you are me, we are one
You told me so
We are one, yes we are one
Weeee aaaaare oneeee
Tell me more
Say you will see me again
Say you will show me again
In sun and in rain
Your beautiful beautiful way
All the way, all the way
With you, all the way
When you looked into my eyes
I knew you are my shelter
I can never again welter
Your precious hands
Carrying me
Carrying me through and through
It's a divine flow, it's a divine dance
Carrying me through and through
Wherever, wherever I go
Wherever, I want to go
It is for always, it is for always
I know it is for always
There is one and only one you
Ever in waiting
Waiting for me
Waiting for me to open
To open as no one
To open as your one
Blossoming and shining
In all seasons, in all weathers
Opening, opening all my colorful feathers
In deep deeply ecstatic
Ecstatic love of love
Of unfading love
When it is time to wake up
When it is time to rejoice
When it is time to shake up
There you are standing
Holding, holding my hand
Showing me
Showing me I am not alone
I am never never unknown
To you my only
My only my only
My only divine
Youuuuuu are as vaaaaast
As vast as the infinite sky
I am now ready
Ready to fly
unshakeable, smiling
Smiling all the way
Opening my wings, knowing
Knowing no fear
You are my dear
So very near
So very near
You are in me
In the depths
In the depths of my heart
It is me not falling
Not falling any short
Let me talk the walk, walk the talk
Let me live a little
A little part of you
Merge in you, merge in you
Forever, forever you
I am ready to fly
With you the infinite sky
Of unbounded love
Of unbounded love
Of unbounded love
It is you, only you
It is me, only me
Me and You as one
Only as one
You are so dear so very near
I have no more fear
You are so dear so very near
My spirit, my light
My divine, my dear
So very near
So very near
You are my own
You are my very very own
So very near
You are me, I am you, we are one
You told me so, you told me so, you told me so
 --Jagan Chidella