Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Longing...

The Sun rises each morning and it rays travel far & wide. Now I know, they are searching for you.

The sleepy ocean wakes up and leaps towards the shore, again and again. Now I know, it is 
reaching out for you.

Each morning, the bird sing such melodious songs. Now I know, they are calling out for you.

Lover fall in love, again and again. Now I know, they crave for you.

Babies giggle and smile with their whole being. Now I know, they giggle in your memory.

Now I know, this entire creation and all it beings, including my little heart, longs to be with you.

Now I know, it has always been you and only you.

Love & JGD,
Gautam