Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

You and Me ! No Two !


I can't tell you what you are to me...
I don't want to give any name to this relation with thee...
Your single glance fills me with joy
A thought of being away from you makes my heart cry...

I feel so connected to you with every passing day...
That your thoughts just touches my heart in every way...
I feel so strong with you by my side...
From you I feel as if there is nothing I can ever hide...

It is not just love that I would ever name...
It is more then those 4 words & to express it is vain...
Guruji, YOU say being so true...
In love there are no 2... as YOU are ME & I am YOU


By: Nisha