Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Wonder


I'm struck with wonder,
such joy comes with surrender.

The day i left myself to him,
was the day i found him within.

Life looks like a joke,
to which i woke.
when one searches for air,
it doesnt sound fair.
It seems so funny,
like a bee is searching for honey.

I'm confused at the thought,
were i blind or had a blindfold been wrought??

Knowing the ultimate reality,
everything else seems to be absolute virtuality.

How to pay him gratitude?
to him,who made me reach this altitude.
eyes dont stop watering,
and mouth doesnt stop uttering,
to the grace that befell,
and pulled me out of hell.

I'm awestruck!
can't even call it luck.
The divine has been so kind,
such a fortune is less to find.
Life seems perfect,
such is his effect.
Have known the purpose of life,
with the guidance of the wisest of wise.


By: Piyushi Jaiswal