Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Master's Hands


Graceful, Loving and Strong,
Reach out to me
Lift me up, lead me forward steadying my faltering, hesitant steps.
Hands that comfort with a mere touch
are the very Air I breath.
Hands that Lovingly Embrace my trembling heart,
filling it up to bursting!
Graceful Hands
that tell the story of Lord Krishna,
of the science that is Yoga.
I am truly Blessed
to have had these hands embrace me in a playful Bear-Hug,
embrace my very Soul...the Self!
I am forever changed by those Hands
My Master's Hands.


By: Deborah Trombold