Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Grace everywhere


Like a boat caught amidst the stormy seas
My mind wandered aimlessly as it was not free
Now in the past, then again to the future
Anxiety, doubts, pain, I felt like a miserable creature
Then good fortune smiled and the door opened
And you my Master walked into my life
You uplifted my existence
My mind became calm with your presence
Your precious knowledge guides me everyday
My life improves as you show me the way
You have made me bloom and shine
With you I feel reassured and fine
Thinking of you gives me joy and a smile
I take on my responsibilities with cheer all the while
I trust in you, I know you are there
Dear Gurudev I can feel your Grace everywhere..

By: Nitya