Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

Infinite Love


When will you stop..
Trying to tease me.. 
Trying to pull me.. 
Trying to push me..

When will you stop.. 
Losing me in illusions.. 
Catching me in dreams.. 
Locking me in the life .. 
Binding me to the finite..

If you say never.. 
Be it so foreever.. 
For the love I hold in my heart.. 
Knows no loss.. 
Knows no wins.. 
Knows no locks..
Knows no binds..

Its just is.. 
Looking for you.. 
It just is.. 
Waiting for you.. 
For In this ocean of illusion.. 
You r my dream.. 
You are my life..

And.. 
Where its just you..
There its just Love.. 
Infinite Love.. Hence.. 
I hope you say never.. 
So be it Forever..

By: Ila