Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

I don't know

I don't know how to express my love or what to say
As I find it growing for you with every passing day
I wanted to express how much you presence means to me
But I am out of words to express for thee

My ears just want to hear your divine words
My eyes keep looking for you in this world
Your presence makes me feel so DIVINE
It feels as if I am flying in cloud nine

You turned my life into a soothing music
And took me to the world of mystic
I feel so blessed and chosen one
It's all your grace that fills my face in charm

If ever I wants to show my gratitude towards you
It's all the tears that flow from my eyes for you
I don't know what does 'love' really mean…
But if it can be ever expressed in words…
'I love you' and to me whole world you mean.



Written by: Nisha Gilra