Art of Living Global Website

Access Art of Living websites, Art of Living Blogs, groups and lots more!

Note: If you wish to add an Art of Living site, blog, group, videos or any of your creations to this blog, please mail us the details to helpdesk@artoflivinguniverse.org

Jai Gurudev!

If ever

If ever I would like to tell what you are to me,
I am just like leaf is to the tree and fish is to the sea,
I don’t know how to express my feeling for thee,
But you are the only one whose presence makes me so free...

In your presence I fly like bird in open air,
With you by my side every day is full with care,
I feel the fragrance of gratitude and love to share,
And you keep dropping my ignorance layer after layer...

If I am ever given a choice in life to make,
For you to whole world I can give it in stake,
I don’t know how can I ever express myself for thee,
But all I can say you mean the world to me...


By Nisha Gilra